Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What a Wonderful World

My mind is flowing with so many ideas. I have gotten permission from my boss to start my own card line at the office supply shop! I am so thrilled! I am going to use my majestic collection of pens, Pelikan opaque watercolours, watercolour tubes, paints, photos, pencils, and the art of words to create beauteous cards. What a grand endeavour this shall be! My boss has also lent me a paper cutter and I have nice paper and envelopes. And yes, a mind flowing with ideas!

Also, I would like a typewriter. I have been feeling vintage lately, and have thus longed for the classic click of the typewriter, which I have never used before. So many things to try in the world! New and old! What a wonderful world.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your new endeavor. You may want to check out Officezone's selection of typewriters.

Anonymous said...

agdjagjkdfagfmystery reader!! haha, thanks... yeah, i'm probably going to go with one of the old-fashioned, thirty-dollar, vintage ones I can get on eBay. if i need a more high tech typewriter thingness, i can use mah computer. thanks, though. :)

Carolyn said...

oh my gosh. this post really touched my heart. type away, lil sasha. type til your heart is happy.

George Whitefield said...

I think you need a typewriter that types naughty symbols. :-)

Rebecca said...

What are naughty symbols? Do they make those?

Sasha, I am so excited about your greeting cards. I know I will definitely buy them. This is great news. I love your boss, and I've never even met him.

Could your passion for a Real Typewriter be at all inspired by a certain soundtrack???

Sasha said...

alden- ...lol, what? why?


mrs. s- aww, thanks!! haha, there probably is a connection there.